CONTESTANT INFO 2 Step Winter Classic Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
The Winter Classic – Virtual 2Step Competition Contestant Details
This competition is based on: The original Kansas City 2 Step (adapted from the1960’s era). In partnership with De Barker.
Contestant registration deadline for all round 1 contestants is January 5, 2021.
All Rounds will be video-recorded by our video crew. Contestants will receive an appointment time on the dates listed below to be video-recorded.
Preliminary Round 1 will be video recorded January 16, 2021.
Preliminary Round 2 - if necessary, recording date and time will be announced.
Semi-Final Round recording will be announced.
Finals will be announced based on the rounds.
1st Place Couple- $1,000, Trophy, and prizes
2nd Place Couple- $800, Trophy and prizes
3rd Place Couple- $600 Trophy and prizes
Registration Sign-up Procedures / Requirements
- You cannot be a professional dancer – i.e. as in dance is your livelihood
- You may enter the contest with ONLY one partner
- All partnerships must be one male/ one female combination
- Sign-ups must be done through website (Ryanaparksshaw.com)
- Sign-up fee is per person - $50.00 per person (non-refundable)
- All entrants can NOT be a 1st Place winner from ANY “Big StepOff” Competition
- Your entrant registration serves as your agreement and waiver to have your likeness filmed and displayed for promotional purposes throughout the entire AD campaign for The Winter Classic- Virtual 2 Step Competition
The judging will be based on two different sources
- Judging is by selected persons residing in the Kansas City, Missouri area. Judges are selected based on a colletive committee decision providing the following:
- KC 2Step involvement
- Promotional Value
- Commitment to the provided Judging Rules
2. Judging by public voting online- open to all
Please email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contestant Registration Ticket$50$500$0